Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wedding Plans....

things are progressing. We have a location, a date, a caterer, a photographer, and a dress. Next things are ceremony musicians, a DJ, and a florist.... after that i need to find someone to do my hair and make-up, officiate the ceremony (in discussion now), drive our asses home after the wedding, need to decide what to do about the tux situation and bride's matron dresses (both of my bride's maids are married so they are really matrons...)
oh yea, so i found a dress today. i went into a bridal dress shop for the first time today and decided to purchase the 4th dress i tried on. My friend J picked it off the rack and said "this is a D dress." heck yea! Sweet! no need to do any more dress shopping.... i will need to find some ivory pearls though. The dress is ivory... and the fiancee will have to buy an ivory shirt to wear for the wedding....
The lady at the dress store told me today that i am almost behind when it comes to getting my dress - but since i bought one off the rack (fit me perfectly) i am no longer behind. YEA! Now i just need to go back in the spring to get my vail and a fitting. Fun times!

No comments: