Monday, October 01, 2007

Overheard on the train....

Last week I overheard this conversation on the train.

While the train is delayed waiting for a disabled train to be pushed into Union Station:

Puma sitting across from me..."Man - this train is late. I'm going to have to hurry up and get ready so I can catch-up at the bar!" - talk about a drunk.

Ladies standing in the aisle next to me:

"My wedding was expensive.... We had nice food and everything - this one couple who came who have a multimillion dollar house got me only a 10 dollar vase from Pier one imports" - talk about greedy.

Same ladies... on keeping your wedding dress (By the way - what's the point of preserving it?)

Lady on the train with her dress preserved in a box... her friend says to her: "You got that done in Chinatown? Wow! You must be trustworthy."

How racist is that?? Racism - its everywhere.

No comments: