Friday, October 12, 2007

13 hours...

So, my race starts in 13 hours at 9:45 am. I am nervous. I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I have no clue when i'll be able to go to sleep tonight.
S.O. has a gig tonight so i'm home alone. Usually when i stay home and he has a gig I clean house. It takes me all night and when we wake up in the AM we have a nice clean house all weekend. I want to clean but I always have a hard time breathing after I clean b/c of the cat hair and dust - and i do it every weekend! These cats are killing me... i want a new couch.
ANyways, back to the race.... aaaahhhh!!!! it will be interesting. If anyone I know reads this you can track my progress or lack thereof by going to www.thebaltimoremarathon.com and click on "runner tracking." all you have to do is create an account - super easy - just enter your email and a password and then search for my name.
YEA!!! Good luck to all of the runners! See you on the other side!

No comments: