Thursday, October 16, 2008

Movie Review: The Happening

One of my top 5 WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN. Don't spend any money to see this movie! Don't even bother spending 2 hours of your life watching this movie for free on HBO. It is 2 hours of your life you will never get back. You would be better off watching reruns of "Designed to Sell" on HGTV for 2 hours.
Seriously. D and I spent the entire two hours simultaneously laughing and cringing at the horrible dialogue and acting by John Leguizamo, Mark Wahlberg (no disrespect), and the chick that plays his wife. I think the only decent performance in the movie is by the little girl - and i HATE kid actors. Not sure what else I can say about it. Just stay away...
Maybe it is time for a "Worst Movies Ever" list... i'll get to work on this right now.

No comments: