Friday, April 04, 2008

I Almost Forgot to Mention...

I am running in the Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10-Miler on Sunday. Woo Hoo!
Training hasn't been going as well as hoped. I've been doing the Tri thing but that means less running and more spinning and swimming.
I think i'll be ok though. I ran the half-marathon (13.1 miles) in 140 minutes (2:20)which is the max pace for this race and it is only 10 miles. So, if I maintain the same pace as I did for the half (a little less than an 11 min mile) then i should be done in about 110 minutes (1:50).
The race starts at 7:50 am so I am going to spend the night at my friend's apartment the night before - otherwise i would have to leave baltimore at the ass crack of dawn which i really didn't want to do. Anyways...
Good Luck to me. I'll let you know how i do.

No comments: