Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Top Chef

aaaahhhh!!!! Bravo is playing the last 4 or 5 Top Chef episodes before the new one at 10 pm tonight.
I am hooked! This show is awesome! This is one of the best reality shows there is. It really makes people show their talent. and as far as i am concerned cooking is one of th most difficult things to do.
Anyone can read the directions on a box but to "create" - it is beyond me.
I am supremely jealous of anyone who can create amazing dishes.
One of the things I am learing from this show is that simple can be tasty.
The girls on this show pretty much suck and Howie is just an asshole.
Sara just got kicked off but eventually Howie is going to have to go.
It's 10 pm. I can't wait to see what happens!

1 comment:

CapitolSwell said...

I love this show it rules. I dont like any of them. They all suck except Casey