Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie Review: Fight Club

I saw this movie once a few years ago and was disturbed by it but enjoyed it. I picked it up at Best Buy after Christmas and just got around to watching it again. This time it was a little different because i knew how the movie ended so as i watched the movie I spend the whole time wondering how "Jack" could be doing all of these things himself and to see if there are any continunity issues - people addresing Tyler directly or something like that... I didn't find anything, but my reaction was the same as the first time I saw the movie - disturbing and mind blowing... it makes me wonder why more people who are slaves to the corporate Ikea world we live in don't just totally lose their shit and start a revolution.

I watched the movie again today but this time with the commentary function turned on - Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Helena Bonam Carter, and the Director. It was interesting to get their take on how the movie was shot and the difficulties they had with the filming, etc.

I am going to watch more movies with the commentary function....

No comments: