Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Train Rant

if anyone is reading this i am sure that you get tired of my commuting rants but i just can't stop. This is how I blow off the steam. Otherwise you will see me on the news one day and the headline will be something about how a commuter went beserk and freaked out on a MARC train...

As i read my book and was waiting for my train to pull out of the station i became aware of an interesting smell. I looked up and.... literally 3 of the 5 people in my area were chowing down on junk food. And we wonder why people are fat. Just look at the people who ride my train - always eating bad food - McD's, Sabarro's, Auntie Anne's pretzles. Seriously - this can't be their dinner. It just grosses me out.

Eating on the train is on its way to making my list of rude train behaviors.

Also so is bringing luggage if it isn't on there already - who do you think you are? Did you purchase 2 tickets??

1 comment:

ART said...

You should do a top 10 list!
I'm curious to know if clipping nails beats out eating chicken tenders.