Saturday, March 03, 2007

My baby - AKA Fatty


I love my kitty. One thing about cats is that they always love a good sunbeam.
Sometimes it makes me sad to think that i won't have her forever. She is a special kitty. She found me in Blacksburg in December 1998. My friend S and I were having a birthday party (our birthdays are 2 days apart) and since there were a lot of people in the house we had the doors and windows open. The windows in the basement are at ground level, and this kitten kept coming in the house - it was cold outside being december and all...
So i threw her out 2 or 3 times and by the end of the night i had no idea what happened to her. I fell asleep on the couch and when i woke up the next morning she was sleeping on me. I decided right then and there that i had to keep her. She was the prettiest kitten i had ever seen! Over the next few days i looked for signs to see if anyone was looking for her, but i never saw any. So, a little over 8 years later I still have her.
Sometimes she is a bad kitty - she has an issue with cardboard (likes to chew it)... anyways, as you can see from the photo she is sort-of fat, but i love my baby...

No comments: