Saturday, March 03, 2007

Half Marathon

So the Baltimore Marathon is in October. My friends have convinced me to run the half with them.... 13 miles is a pretty long distance. I think i ran 5 miles once a long time ago.

I've run 4 miles at a time twice in the last week. It was pretty painful afterwards - back, shoulders and neck don't seem to enjoy it. My trainer at the gym says i probably need to work on my form... I wanted to do some cardio today but i didn't get out of work until 6 and by the time i got home the last thing I wanted to do was hit the gym.

I think tomorrow i'll run two miles and then do the stationary bike for 30 minutes.

i'm not sure if i'll actually be able to make it 13 miles in October but i'm going to try. At least if anything i should lose some weight just by training regularly...

Hey Ho Let's Go!

No comments: