Monday, March 24, 2008

I am a slacker....

yes yes yes... this will look very similar to my last post. i only wrote once in the entire month of February and it is already the 3rd week in March and this is my first post...

sorry.

I do have some new stuff to report and new train/commute rants to post and i PROMISE i will get to them soon.

First a general update: work is slow at the moment now that approps season has come and gone (at least until july when my bill will be on the floor). Things will pick up again next week as the FBI and Attorney General will be testifying before my Approps committee. I am sure that my boss and the committee members will have something to say to the FBI Director and Attorney General Mukasey...

Home life: going well. really need to clean out the garage. we need to get two cars in there pronto before people start moving into the new condos down the street this summer.

March Madness: I am tied for 12th but I could possibly come in second place at the end of it all if things go my way.

Wedding plans are on-going. Taking dance lessons. Fun times.

No comments: